German firm Dittel Architekten has recently completed this striking restaurant inside the luxury Breuninger department store in Düsseldorf, Germany, designed by Daniel Libeskind.
The award winning London-based architecture and design studio TILT has completed The Proud Archivist, a mixed-used cultural venue including gallery, bar, restaurant, cafe and event space on Regent’s Canal, Haggerston.
Japanese firm Moriyuki Ochiai Architects sent us the images of its latest interior project for a restaurant and bar in Japan, called ‘Light Cave’.
Recently, hamburgers and other types of food from distant places of the world have become extremely popular in Warsaw. Polish firm MFRMGR, known as Moko Architects, designed the Serwus as a healthy and modern version of the traditional Zapiekanka stall, which served delicious baguettes with mushrooms and real cheese with ketchup on top as a popular type of fast food.
Juice Served Here has recently opened the doors of their flagship store on the popular West 3d Street in Los Angeles designed by local design studio Bells & Whistles.
With “Bringing back the fun mojo of a kaiten restaurant with exceptional food quality” as Sushizilla’s mission, this beast of a sushi train restaurant draws references from Japanese comics and pop culture.
The Standard in Copenhagen is the latest venture by renowned Danish ‘gastronomic entrepreneur’ Claus Meyer with world famous jazz musician, Niels Lan Doky. Together with the Danish-Italian design duo, GamFratesi, they recently transformed a 1937 historical building into a ‘new cultural and gastronomic landmark’ with three world-class restaurants and a jazz club.
Located on Teshima island in Japan, ‘Restaurant On The Sea’ by Case-Real seeks to provide a “Place for Food”, not only for the visitors from all over the world who’ve come for the 2013 Setouchi Triennale Arts Festival, but also for the local islanders.
London-based SHH Architects have recently transformed ZSL London Zoo’s main restaurant (The Terrace Restaurant), by remodelling and extending the 1920s building